Thursday, September 28, 2006

Snap! Snap! Snap!


Before my precious Nabil was born, it was my wish to have a month to month pictures of his milestone. Even bought myself a pricy Anne Geddes pregnancy diary but the book is too pretty to even write on it. Well, i have to, paid good money for it...so for coming precious #2 (dunno when :) ), i have to force myself to scribble on the pretty pages...mmmm.

I have snapped quite some pics of Nabil but didn't put any effort to sort it by his age or accomplishments. So, now, when i'm quite ready to have the Nabil's album, i'm quite stuck! Don't really know which picture goes to what month???

Nabil is now 14 months, quite cute looking (like the father...hehehe...btw, every person who saw my son in first glance will always say that he looks like the father and not me, never once!) and quite playful. He's charming and adorable. (Kalau tak puji anak sendiri sape lagi nak puji...kan! hehehe)

I need to start on this album project soon! I want Nabil to have the album, something from his Mama's heart.

No comments: